FCBO at Volo Museum

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who made it out to Volo on Saturday. As previously mentioned, the day was perfect, the people were great and the cars were absolutely terrific and well represented.
Most stayed until about 4:30 other than those who had a long drive home,like David who came all the way from Indy! Wow, that was so cool you made the 4 hour drive.
Towards the end as we were sitting around and talking, everyone mentioned (even those who had already gone) at some point said, "we need to do this once a year". Well if you guys don't mind, I already decided I plan on doing this again next year.
Although the showing was 7 cars, we all know everything big, starts out small. I am certain there will be more attending in the future as this annual event gets noticed, and more people hear about it.
@Big_John, the pic of who's who from left to right: Sport Fury 67, 19Newport76's wife, (from FB), david hill, 19Newport67(from FB), 73Polara383, Rocky (from FB), traintech55, 70NEWYORKER, and me. Not in pic, but who also attended was Xenon and Mauricio. @Xenon, BTW thanks for valance and being the guy who pushed me to do this!
Thanks again everyone for coming and hanging out with the C Body crew. A lot of new friends were made over the weekend, and that is what it's all about!

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who made it out to Volo on Saturday. As previously mentioned, the day was perfect, the people were great and the cars were absolutely terrific and well represented.
Most stayed until about 4:30 other than those who had a long drive home,like David who came all the way from Indy! Wow, that was so cool you made the 4 hour drive.
Towards the end as we were sitting around and talking, everyone mentioned (even those who had already gone) at some point said, "we need to do this once a year". Well if you guys don't mind, I already decided I plan on doing this again next year.
Although the showing was 7 cars, we all know everything big, starts out small. I am certain there will be more attending in the future as this annual event gets noticed, and more people hear about it.
@Big_John, the pic of who's who from left to right: Sport Fury 67, 19Newport76's wife, (from FB), david hill, 19Newport67(from FB), 73Polara383, Rocky (from FB), traintech55, 70NEWYORKER, and me. Not in pic, but who also attended was Xenon and Mauricio. @Xenon, BTW thanks for valance and being the guy who pushed me to do this!
Thanks again everyone for coming and hanging out with the C Body crew. A lot of new friends were made over the weekend, and that is what it's all about!
Glad to see it next and hopefully can make that one. Only thought I have is maybe a bit earlier in the year so us convertible folks can enjoy our cars the way they are meant to be enjoyed

Glad to see it next and hopefully can make that one. Only thought I have is maybe a bit earlier in the year so us convertible folks can enjoy our cars the way they are meant to be enjoyed
David took off with his top down on his way home to Indy.

I will try and make it next year. Thanks for taking the lead and starting this up, wonderful idea.

Ok,, here are some more pics...
Apologize about the quality as I forgot to set the filter.. ( me = moron )

FCBO1.jpg

FCBO11.jpg

FCBO111.jpg

FCBO1111.jpg

I wanted to attend but was busy in shop repairing wifes 02 300M Special after getting rear ended! I bought it back after it was totaled, could not bear to part with! Count me in for next year!

View attachment 148650

DSCN1806.JPG

DSCN1810.JPG

DSCN1751 (2).JPG

Last edited:
David took off with his top down on his way home to Indy.
I would have had mine down too on Saturday. What I meant was maybe a bit earlier in the season since October isn't always known for warm weather. This year was a great day but was above the normal temp. A bit earlier in season we would have a better odds of warmer weather.

Back