Fender tag rivets

polarus

Reaction score
I'm trying to locate the correct rivets to attach the fender tags on my car, anybody know what size they are or a vendor that has them in stock?

Thanks.

Thanks, I checked them out, they have the VIN rivets but not for the fender tag.

Are you sure it's riveted on?

I've mostly seen screws on the fender tag.

Some C-bodies have fender tag held on with rivets, round head not rosette.

see example from July 1970 D plant

1E675A4E-787D-41A7-85FB-9A1F166339E8.png

Are you sure it's riveted on?

I've mostly seen screws on the fender tag.
My car was built for the same Police agency (around the same time) as the 72 Polara in the You Tube video...rivets, also no Pentastar on the right front fender.

Alan, thanks for the link, I still need the rivets that hold the drip rail stainless trim in place.

I'd have to look but I may have some from when I did the CHP car, the other Polara had two sizes, the CHP car had the larger size in all spots.

This is the other Polara
2010-02-11_002.jpg

Alan

Search some of my old threads. I can’t remember if it was in my restore back on thread (link in my signature)or if I did a specific wanted thread. I believe I got them from someone here. I will look as well

Serial number plate rivets for 68?

Found it. It seems the ECS link in there doesn’t work. But Byron Fettig. (I think a search under Dakota Connection can find him). He’s at many Midwest Mopar shows. He has buckets of clips screws. And every thing else. And he knows where everything goes.

(Sorry misread, you were looking for regular one for the fender tag, not the Rosette style for S/N tag. )

Last edited:
Back