Fifty Shades of Full Frontal (Gorgeousness)

Sorry meant to add the quote. 74 NYB on that gold/brown shade beauty?

It's a 78 Newport with a 1978 NYB front fenders on it.

DSC03366.JPG

If you see it with eyeballs in the sunlight it has A LOT of green metallic in it. To me it changes the color of the car drastically and just looks great!

Thank you very much for verifying the shade of Y9 you prefer. I really like it too compared to the 1971 version, so when I paint my 1971 Imperial coupe, I will make it the later shade. Who would know except for a miniscule few? I have renewed hope for that one now!

Do you have a brand name on this set up?...this whitewall combo is not easily found in my first wave of research with the resources I have...I'll get more focused once the rims are in my possession.
That's the original factory offering, perhaps some of the members on here might be able to point you in the right direction regarding new whitewalls that match the originals.
The people on the Online Imperial Club might also be able to help.

That's the original factory offering, perhaps some of the members on here might be able to point you in the right direction regarding new whitewalls that match the originals.
The people on the Online Imperial Club might also be able to help.
Thanks. I have gotten some advice. But, haven't nailed down the right one yet.

Thanks. I have gotten some advice. But, haven't nailed down the right one yet.
Is there a custom whitewall service over there?, I believe they apply paint on your regular tyres (not sure how good it looks).

There are 1 or 2 radial tires with a one whitewall made in the USA. The rest are made in Gyna....

I see turquoise maybe? I’d like to see more of that one.

Back