Fifty Shades of Full Frontal (Gorgeousness)

Thanks Jim...here are some photos from yesterday...I put the plates in the den to display...sure my wifey loves that...they are cool but I don't know what more I can do with them here in Minnesota other than keep them and to pass them on with the car and new owner someday when I'm ashes...
View attachment 219094 View attachment 219095
I run my California black plate on the front of my car. Even though your car should technically run a front plate, not many cops would give a hoot if you ran a vanity plate on a '72-'73.

another gold one with another set of Cali plates...this one is in Germany now.
15327462_1277458882319028_2600266233214522743_n.jpg

This is my Frankenstein coupe finally alive after a summer in the shop. A dead horse brought back to life. She should be back in my garage next week.
20181008_075747.jpg

Ok it’s time a Slab stepped into the ring to show off the beautiful stylish lines of the mid 60’s...
4307E671-067A-45F3-92E4-D3F7FCA63CFB.jpeg

I'm really happy that you have it and you're enjoying it. It's one of a kind for sure. I'm also glad that it has such a great caretaker!
You are one of a kind too Doc!
I really love all the posts you put up of it. Thanks so much for sharing.
I'm hoping that we can meet in person someday.
Enjoy my friend!

Ok it’s time a Slab stepped into the ring to show off the beautiful stylish lines of the mid 60’s...
View attachment 220031

The stylists really hit a bulls-eye with the 66 models - I just can't figure out what happend to them for all the rest of the slabside Dodges? I feel the same way about the slabside Chryslers, only the 65's hit the mark.

The stylists really hit a bulls-eye with the 66 models - I just can't figure out what happend to them for all the rest of the slabside Dodges? I feel the same way about the slabside Chryslers, only the 65's hit the mark.

I agree with the 65's appearance but do really love the 66 models as well.
67's flopped but the 68 made a come back.

I agree with the 65's appearance but do really love the 66 models as well.
67's flopped but the 68 made a come back.

What`s wrong with the 67s? Is it the center of the grille that protrudes?

Back