Fifty Shades of Full Frontal (Gorgeousness)

I don’t appreciate the fact that the headlights are in the open
I much prefer the hidden look

Just a really faasssttt rendering .. This is a better look for the '67 .....
:thumbsup:

IMPP.jpg

What`s wrong with the 67s? Is it the center of the grille that protrudes?

Nothing really wrong, I just liked the cleaner styling of the 65 300, as the beak and turn down tail lights of the 67s seemed to be done to increase the appearance of length and seemed like add ons. I prefer more integrated clean styling of the original slabside 65 300s. Same preference with the 66 Dodge - just cleaner looking with less wierdness than the other slabsides to my eyes. The 66 front end is superb, the rest of the other year slabside Dodge front ends I actually did not like at all.

Last edited:
What...are you out four wheeling in Old Red? Lol
I drive her on the grass to keep her close visually to the cabin beach...I was in the water pulling dock today...I never leave my eye off of my Old Iron...it's a nice neighborhood...But, there have been kids breaking into cars lately.

I can`t see enough W1, though the main point for acquisition was the leather upholstery.

IMG_9905.JPG

IMG_9906.JPG

IMG_9914.JPG

Working on this year's Xmas card...no time to draw one as I usually do. I ordered a wreath to mount on the grill for the final shot and I plan to get all three pups sitting in front seat looking straight ahead all at once...that means pocket full of treats.
20181120_041851.jpg

Back