Finally my upholstery delivery day has come.

Look at those guys, not one Mopar for sale!

Yes I looked at their site too. I really am in GM country around here. You see no classic Mopar at all around here. No Challegers or Chargers and absolutely no C-Bodies. Now Columbus is different but I live between Columbus and Dayton. Not counting the Mopar Nats weekend, I saw 1 c-body in my county this year. It was a Fusey NYer pulled over along a St Route to fish and never saw him again. I should have stopped and said hi, because it is such a rare occurrence.

I was working near the upholstery shop today so I stopped in. He was actually working on my car. He is down to the door panels, top and the boot.

Here are a few shots.

Upholstery back frt seat.sm.jpgUpholstery frt seats.sm.jpgUpholstery1.sm.jpg

Upholstery back frt seat.sm.jpg

Upholstery frt seats.sm.jpg

Upholstery1.sm.jpg

see, thats what I mean..... is he stitching that by hand or are those covers?

Very nice

I wouldn't have mounted the fire extinguisher right there though. ;)

My goodness is that beautiful.

And thats why in the other thread I had said to the poster, find a good shop and they can stitch what you need....... VERY NICE!!

I wouldn't have mounted the fire extinguisher right there though. ;)

My goodness is that beautiful.

Yes thanks for pointing that out Ross. Might be in the passengers way. I was amazed at how comfortable the seats are now. Not only was the vinyl toast but the padding must have been shot too. The seats side bolsters, both in the back and seat, are built up from where they where. They look factory correct, and a vast improvement in the old wore out seats. I can see long cruises in my future.

So, the new stuff is vinyl?

Yes it is. It is extremely soft and very realistic looking. It is a high grade vinyl and very thick. I'm very happy with the product. Now I just need a leather air freshener and everyone will think it is real.

Atta boy on the vinyl. Same for me on the Polara. That's a whole buncha dead cow to haul around...

Damn that's nice! I see trophies in your future Mike.

Latest update on my 300. The interior is finished, the top is finished was working on the boot. He said he would have it done on Monday. I didn't ask him to raise the top because was working on the boot when I walked in.

Door panels 1.sm.jpgboot in progress2.sm.jpgDoor Panels2.sm.jpgBoot in progress.sm.jpg

Door panels 1.sm.jpg

boot in progress2.sm.jpg

Door Panels2.sm.jpg

Boot in progress.sm.jpg

Back