Finally my upholstery delivery day has come.

Im not much into slabs at all, but that really does look the part, its definitely a beautiful machine, if i had that right now having just got it home, i would be crying cos its snowing and i wouldn't wanna drive it in the snow. If you did drive it in the snow i am guessing you couldn't with the top down cos you would freeze to death. Come on Spring!

Im not much into slabs at all, but that really does look the part, its definitely a beautiful machine, if i had that right now having just got it home, i would be crying cos its snowing and i wouldn't wanna drive it in the snow. If you did drive it in the snow i am guessing you couldn't with the top down cos you would freeze to death. Come on Spring!

Here is how I got her home. It is actually quite comfortable with the top down and the heater blowing, but the salt is all over the roads right now.

Trailer1.sm.jpgTrailer 2.sm.jpg

Trailer1.sm.jpg

Trailer 2.sm.jpg

Incredible, what a looker!!!!

Yes Scott you definitely have the ultimate road for cruising. One of these days. I looked in to transporting a car out several years ago. I wanted to go from Seattle to San Diego. The transportation cost was definitely the killer. I guess if I want to do it I'll have to do it the old fashion and drive out.

Sweet!!! What a glorious moment. You really have to pat yourself on the back for finishing the car.

Yes Scott you definitely have the ultimate road for cruising. One of these days. I looked in to transporting a car out several years ago. I wanted to go from Seattle to San Diego. The transportation cost was definitely the killer. I guess if I want to do it I'll have to do it the old fashion and drive out.

I've driven the PCH and it is something everyone should experience. It rivals the Blue Ridge parkway and Sky Line drive. in NC and Virgina.

We have thought about transporting Jazebelle west and doing the drive, then rt 66 back.

I got an idea.........!!!!!

If we can muster up 5-6 of us with C convertibles ..... hire a transport to deliver the cars to a safe storage facility in California. Then we all hook up and ride the Amtrack out there ............. And make the PCH cruise. :eusa_think: :eek:ld_school: ...... :thumbsup:
You guys on the left coast could join in ..... sort of a drop top C body power tour.

I've driven the PCH and it is something everyone should experience. It rivals the Blue Ridge parkway and Sky Line drive. in NC and Virgina.

We have thought about transporting Jazebelle west and doing the drive, then rt 66 back.

If we can muster up 5-6 of us with C convertibles ..... hire a transport to deliver the cars to a safe storage facility in California. Then we all hook up and ride the Amtrack out there ............. And make the PCH cruise. :eusa_think: :eek:ld_school: ...... :thumbsup:
You guys on the left coast could join in ..... sort of a drop top C body power tour.

Tell me when and where and I'll be there.

I love the idea but don't think I could take that much time off. It would be a trip of a life time.

Back