Front end rebuild - complete.

:bs_flag: Gays dont go for that kind of stuff, they're more into PT CRuisers, Neons, Smart Cars and Bugs........ NOT 4900 pounds of steel.........

Another member of this forum lost to winter sports as it seems. :)

:bs_flag: Gays dont go for that kind of stuff, they're more into PT CRuisers, Neons, Smart Cars and Bugs........ NOT 4900 pounds of steel.........

But it's two tons with power everything. I'd love it if I were gay I guess. :)

Last edited:
I don't care.
You can call me gay if you think that.
Pray we're not in a bar and I've had a few when you say it, that's all.....

I wouldn't say anything on the internet that I wouldn't say anywhere else, but I think the smiley said I'm neither dead serious nor disrespectful for gents of generations that have been around before myself. It just doesn*t always come through the way it would in a bar.
:eek:ccasion14:

Last edited:
Gays don't get stinkin, rotton, dirty either. They leave that to the butch Lesbians.
Wish I had a butch Lesbian this morning. Ack. Cleaning and painting was the messiest part of the job yet!

2yx1ao7.jpg
oiyd5s.jpg

2u6lfyr.jpg
8wbm0k.jpg

Last edited:
and to think I git dirty changing a starter last night ...Thank you Stan for the warning

I couldnt get the car high enough, didnt want to put a block on the jack and raise it again and my arms are too friggin long to bend around under there.

I gotta do two front ends soon, after watching you via photos I will be procrastinating even more

If you can absolutely beg, borrow, or steal the money from the kid's college fund or something, pay someone to do it....
This is my last front end. EVER!

I almost pay no one for anything. I GOTTA DO IT MYSELF! My motto is, "its already broke".

First set lasted near forty years, so I expect this should last until you give up driving or we run out of gas whatever comes first.

Forget about farming out; I had one small painjob any idiot should be able to do and they messed it up big time, if I don't respond after Sunday I slapped unconcious a paint shop owner on Monday.
:soapbox:

Last edited:
If you can absolutely beg, borrow, or steal the money from the kid's college fund or something, pay someone to do it....
This is my last front end. EVER!

Just had mine done along with the disc brake conversion. Piece of cake.

Back