Fully loaded, rare, 1968 town and county

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar68

Reaction score
Contact seller
Awesome, engines supposed to be blue, very rare with 3rd row air, cheap at $5,000

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/4187760749.html

Last edited:
I've been looking for a nice 68 T&C to put a 68 300 front clip on. I've had the clip for years. I'm going to call on this. It's even close to me, 6 hours.

That T&C would look awesome with a 300 front clip Chris. It even has the spring edition optional seats.

Pretty unmolested and nothing missing of the rare stuff it seems; hope it goes to the right spot in AZ. :)

That looks like a nice car. I see cruise as well. Obviously a lot of the options are not hooked up...A/C has no lines off the compressor. But I think this would be a great car for you Chris.

BTW I've been looking for pics of a 68 T/C wagon with a 300 clip for years. I bought some parts off a guy locally who said he built one years ago, but didn't have any pics of it. I have everything but the front bumper to do this to my wagon...just can't bring myself to do it though.

Picked up already by a lurker of this thread maybe.

Picked up already by a lurker of this thread maybe.

Funny you say that. I'v enoticed a few times when people have been discussing certain items...be they rare, or hard to find....that they seem to show up on E-bay with in a day or so. Always for way more then most of us would pay. I have been wondering if the parts lurkers troll through the threads looking for stuff that they might be able to gouge us with?

I am 100% sure they are.

But they are the stupid ones because it's aways:
1. we don't have the money
2. we don't have the room
3. we are not closer

No problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back