good Mopar mechanic wanted in FL

antonellomopar

Reaction score
My 70 300 will arrive soon to the Florida Sarasota/Fort Myers area. WOuld like to find good honest mechanic to check her out so that I can drive some miles in january. Any suggestions?
Thank you

:welcome: ................. There are several members here that live in Florida. You should get some good references. I know of a fellow in Ocala, big Mopar guy.

Well we know Jeff has a garage full of tools....:rolleyes:
Sorry for the late reply here. And thanks for voluntolding me Doba :). I am working 15hr days at the moment, and will be unable to help. Don't let it stop you from trying in the future... I just seldom know my schedule too far out. My next relief is the Garlits show... I hope to meet some members there. As to my years in Ft Myers/Naples area... 15 years ago and the contacts I do keep up with down that way have all evolved into different parts of the industry or moved away. I am of little use this time... but you guys are used to me being useless.:D.

Anybody has suggestions? My 300 is now in Punta Gorda, and need some small things done, like changing oil, filling some top fluid, changing a master cylinder and fixing the power window switches. HELP.......

I happen to be in PG, I'd be willing to help you out but I can't do it at the house. Have enough spaces taken up and the riffraff from up north that come down for the season get all uppity if you work on cars in the driveway. Already heard about the alternator I replaced on the Ram in the driveway last week.

Anyway if you have a location, I'd be happy to help out.

Back