Green Machine gets a roommate!!

Er yes!! your missing everything!!

....the green 70 is going to receive the black interior that's in the white 70 cause the green car has pretty crap seats ....with me so far??

In the white car loose are all the seats (Hurst correct) and new seat covers to go on them, along with new Hurst correct carpet, headliner, door cards etc!!

Now whatever 'term' used to describe the end result it will be a Newport body that has Hurst hood and trunk lid, 300 front and rear, hurst interior and eventually painted in Hurst colours, finished in hurst decals!! ....you got it??

Call it a 'Tribute' a 'Clone' a 'Twin' ....whatever! 'The DAMN thing' is mine and that's what I'm gonna do with it! ...Ok!

I'm not ragging on you about what you are doing to the car - hell, you can burn them to the ground, derby them, restore them - they are your cars. I was just curious about your decision NOT to build the 300-H and use the green car as the donor. That's it. If I hurt your feelings...hey, that is the way things go here sometimes.

To each his own. I love getting behind the wheel of my fuselage car (any fuselage car) and pushing the right foot down across loooong long stretches of Pennsylvania turnpike asphalt. Nothing like watching the sunset from behind a long flat hood. What the other guy does is ultimately his business. At least its not doing derby duty or trashed.

Ask me about the time coming back from Carlisle at 3am in the morning being pursued by a UFO headed east on the PA turnpike, and low on gas.

Did they mess this up or what?
My wife's office was given off...closed. The supposed 15 inches became 1 inch over night

Mess up....you mean F-up. I'm glad I'm not the only one sore about this. I had to fight people at the supermarket last night to get my hands on salt bags and some last minute snack and supplies. I HATE the supermarket but REALLY hate it when I get into supermarket cart fender benders. The schools are closed, businesses are closed. I woke up around 4am and saw no snow. That's when I realized accu-weather got it wrong again. I really starting to think they purposely whip up the frenzy. It's ridiculous.

No hard feelings Patrick 66

Its all about preservation my end mate .....white flags up ...handshakes across the pond[

They are both gonna get saved and driven .....im hopin I can get one of them done this year then my brother can take one out
with me in my 71 out for some fun!!

QUOTE=patrick66;230229]I'm not ragging on you about what you are doing to the car - hell, you can burn them to the ground, derby them, restore them - they are your cars. I was just curious about your decision NOT to build the 300-H and use the green car as the donor. That's it. If I hurt your feelings...hey, that is the way things go here sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Everything is wrong about it. Even Boston didn't get what was supposed to be falling from the skies.
They got what we were supposed to get.

Everything is shut down and you can still see grass blades through what snow did fall

The Weather Channel was losing their collective minds, as always; especially when it concerns the NYC/Boston/DC corridor. To them, life revolves around that area, period. And face it, it's friggin' WINTER!!! They get SNOW in the WINTER! Why is this storm even news???

To GB, no sweat.

I do have curves but they're all going the wrong direction...and I'm not just another pretty face

Yeah...channel 10 is excused

The Weather Channel was losing their collective minds, as always; especially when it concerns the NYC/Boston/DC corridor. To them, life revolves around that area, period. And face it, it's friggin' WINTER!!! They get SNOW in the WINTER! Why is this storm even news???

To GB, no sweat.
That's funny....even Patrick left out Philly, the forgotten city

Mess up....you mean F-up. I'm glad I'm not the only one sore about this. I had to fight people at the supermarket last night to get my hands on salt bags and some last minute snack and supplies. I HATE the supermarket but REALLY hate it when I get into supermarket cart fender benders. The schools are closed, businesses are closed. I woke up around 4am and saw no snow. That's when I realized accu-weather got it wrong again. I really starting to think they purposely whip up the frenzy. It's ridiculous.

What about toilet paper ? Didja get toilet paper last nite ?

well NJ got totally shut down over what amounts to nothing. The just recently lifted the no driving ban, however schools are closed (missing day and a half now due to yesterday), govt. offices are closed and most business are now beginning to stir since the driving ban was lifted. Night before last they were saying on accuweather "this could be a storm of historical proportions".
I'll believe its snowing when I see it coming down from the sky from now on.

Got a pretty face and a few curves? You too can forecast the weather.
I listen to every thing Sheena says, but never remember the weather....

image.jpg

Back