WANTED Heat Riser for 413 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl K

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need some parts for the heat riser on my 1965 413 engine. The factory kit is part number 2525081- pictured below. I'm looking for the bi-metallic spring and the tension spring, as well as the thing that looks like a pad on a spring steel arm. My riser is free but missing those parts. One of the bushings has worked it's way loose so I've got an exhaust leak there. Trying to avoid shelling out $150 for the kits on eBay. And yes, I know I can remove the whole thing (that's plan B).

heat_riser.JPG

thanks,
Carl

heat_riser.JPG

I have seen there is one that does sell on ebay for a International harvester tractor I believe, and it is the same kit. I will see if i can find it again, they were selling for about $35.

I bombed out, not a one anymore, I should have bought one when I saw them huh?

Thanks for trying, Wollfen. I was wondering the same thing- maybe the same kit was fitted to the industrial or marine engines or some other application?

An "affordable" NOS kit appeared on eBay so I bit the bullet and got it. Thanks for the leads.

Since the existing riser still rotates, I've tied it in the full open position until I have another reason to remove the manifold.

Carl K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back