Hello Folks ... another newbie here

Must say I love them all but would probably be leaning toward a convert or a really loaded up pre-69 2 door, 300, Imperial, New Yorker, Monaco 500, Sport Fury, etc. Wouldn't turn my nose up at the right deal no matter what it was if it was really nice and good looking. Recently saw a 72 Polar 2dr posted over on FBBO. Lord Alvin was the poster. We begged him for more photos but also told him about this place. Hopefully he has wound up here.

Here is his new ride

attachment.php

... I'd also be a buyer at the right price on something like his car. Reminds me of this one from one of my favorite moves

My answer from before approved for mass consumption although I'll modify answer to say pre-73 LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I remember that movie. Kinda sticks with you. Welcome aboard, myself a newbie here as well.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Good to have you over here Tall Hair. We're kind of on a first name basis around, so um...

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Good to have you over here Tall Hair. We're kind of on a first name basis around, so um...

Thanks Matt but I'm like Bono or Cher .. just one name .. tallhair w/ no space.

or do you mean real names? My actual name is Bryan

Bryan works and sorry about the space.

Back