Help me name cat

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This young lady showed up about a week ago. Very skinny & loose sagging skin. It took two days before she would let me feed her. She was weak. Then she was only comming up in the evenings. This morning she came. And now today she has been hanging around. So I think she likes it here. I feed her a lot trying to get some weight back on her. She likes to catch lizards. Lord do I have those out here. See 5 to 10 a day. Anyway trying to think of a name. Learning her personality too. I just call here gray girl right now. Maybe Lizzie. As I’m doing this she took off after another

2E2C45A6-4834-4DED-8F3E-F946D03A3F0D.jpeg

26D2BC8F-811C-4FB3-9F21-511AADD86E5D.jpeg

Hmm, how is your resident cat going to take all this? Has your other cat got you filling out all the relevant forms yet?

This young lady showed up about a week ago. Very skinny & loose sagging skin. It took two days before she would let me feed her. She was weak. Then she was only comming up in the evenings. This morning she came. And now today she has been hanging around. So I think she likes it here. I feed her a lot trying to get some weight back on her. She likes to catch lizards. Lord do I have those out here. See 5 to 10 a day. Anyway trying to think of a name. Learning her personality too. I just call here gray girl right now. Maybe Lizzie. As I’m doing this she took off after another

View attachment 204570

View attachment 204571

I think you should name her "WingNut."

So are you now the crazy cat guy? :poke:

LMAO you're a great guy, Bob. Good on you for takin her in. I vote to name her CAT.

Back