Help me name cat

Animals are great !
Sometimes... this is as good a place as any to share this...

Evil, our remaining cat, and I have had an ongoing dispute for years as to the purpose of the bath mat. As she sees it, it is just another of the many "cat beds" that make up her world.

I have the silly notion that it's purpose is to prevent me from slipping on the tile when I come out of the shower, and breaking my friggen neck.

In an effort to recapture the mat as my own, I started hanging it on the towel rack.

She responded by pulling my towel off the rack and making it her bed instead... it turns out she decided she prefers my towel, so now I have to give that an extra fold to make it less convenient for her, and eliminating room for the bath mat...

My current best defense is a good offense. So I do my best to drip on her as I come out...

She has turned this into a game, where she does her best to occupy as much of the floor where I will be in my morning routine as possible, while avoiding the majority of drips.

One day she will kill me, which will be a decisive victory... meanwhile "cute" keeps me from killing her :BangHead:

Sometimes... this is as good a place as any to share this...

Evil, our remaining cat, and I have had an ongoing dispute for years as to the purpose of the bath mat. As she sees it, it is just another of the many "cat beds" that make up her world.

I have the silly notion that it's purpose is to prevent me from slipping on the tile when I come out of the shower, and breaking my friggen neck.

In an effort to recapture the mat as my own, I started hanging it on the towel rack.

She responded by pulling my towel off the rack and making it her bed instead... it turns out she decided she prefers my towel, so now I have to give that an extra fold to make it less convenient for her, and eliminating room for the bath mat...

My current best defense is a good offense. So I do my best to drip on her as I come out...

She has turned this into a game, where she does her best to occupy as much of the floor where I will be in my morning routine as possible, while avoiding the majority of drips.

One day she will kill me, which will be a decisive victory... meanwhile "cute" keeps me from killing her :BangHead:

Jeff, why dont you just close the bathroom door? :rolleyes:

Back