Help me name cat

A295C03D-CD1E-4664-9ABF-E1AC00038CF7.jpeg
18ABE947-0286-45E9-BD0C-B15A11535AC8.jpeg
1D8FBC5C-1992-4F59-ACDD-05A1E25C3B7F.jpeg
D14E1011-D1EF-476C-82B4-CE73A6AD6BCD.jpeg
3176B915-1CE2-4B95-A3CD-C34018FA295F.jpeg
So are you now the crazy cat guy? :poke:

LMAO you're a great guy, Bob. Good on you for takin her in. I vote to name her CAT.

I’m definatelly an animal magnet. Looks what I have seen in just the last few days. I feed the squirrel daily along with about 4 cardinals. I see the turtle all the time. He’s gotten use to me & keeps eating. The baby birds where floundering around in the yard trying to fly

Good job Bob :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter what you name her... Lizzy sounds about right... she will evolve into whatever nickname fits. Around here, the critters always wind up with a more appropriate name after a while.

It's good of you, and Lucy, for taking her in :thankyou:

She looks like my cat Sydney who died 2 years ago, she was 21 and I still miss her.

She looks like my cat Sydney who died 2 years ago, she was 21 and I still miss her.
My "barn find" cat (actually a barn cat who's mother rejected her) made it to 18. Don't think I'll ever stop missing her.

Nice one, Bob. We don't get many strays in my area .. less you consider Bobcats but, uhh... I'll just let those find their own way.

Hey mate, I have a kitten here for you to pick up, the ex sheriff here has a stray.....

2C565AC4-352E-4984-891B-F9795CCAAAA8.jpeg
D44F827C-D463-44D1-B407-C98B08161CB2.jpeg
Ok a lot has happened since I posted this thread. Shortly after I posted I was sitting in my recliner one morning at 6:30 am. TV on, volume low. Sipping a mug of coffe. Suddenly I hear kittens. Several. I look at my tv thinking there’s no kittens on my tv. WTH so I hit mute & yep I’m still hearing kittens. I thought oh no. No she didn’t. Well she did. I open the cutain to my deck & kittens running all over the place with Lizzy there with them. I last saw Lizzy just before midnight so sometime during the night she went to where ever she had them & brought them over to my deck one at a time during the night. Suddenly I had a mess. One hungry stray cat turned into 6. So over the last few weeks I feed them & played with them. I was able to find good homes for them all including Lizzy. All of the new owners have sent me videos & photos of them sleeping , eating or playing. That stray cat trusted me with her kittens. How about that. Also Lizzy took care of my lizard problem. I’ve only seen one in the last month compared to them all over the deck & driveway. Hence why I named her Lizzy

Back