For Sale HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad300

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know where there is a 67 Chrysler Newport. it is behind some gas station. the guy who works in the gas station wants it removed and that the owner drove it there and parked it 2 years ago and hasn't returned for the car. I'm interested in the car. the car is located in Michigan. how would I go about this.....

You gotta find the owner because he owns it.

If the owner of the gas station has a mechanic's lien on the car, you may be able to acquire it that way, but it would be prudent to check the laws in your state first.

The owner of the gas station can apply for a court order for a title. Then he can sell it. In Indiana it took me about 3 mos to get the title.

Find the owner .....it shouldn't be that hard. He'd probably be happy with an extra hundred in a swap for paperwork

Urban renewal and recycle.......if its to far gone, put it on blocks, take the best parts or all salvageable parts then have the garage owner call the city to come and impound whats left of the car, stating the same story to the city that he does not know where the owner is and wants it off his property. The the city will track done the owner eventually. :poke:

Everybody is pig piling on the wrong subject again.
Let's see the car first.

??
SAM_9946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back