I Am Absolutely Done With 1978 Wiper Cams

What's the part number on this again Bob?

Collectors Auto Supply???
I'l buy from Frank before I buy from him.
Read that to mean NEVER!

95% of that stuff he lists is in somebody elses inventory.

An impressive list nonetheless! Not that I'm looking but an NOS 66 Charger quarter panel!

Stan's absolutely correct. Collector's has the wiper cam for $325....I don't think it's in his inventory or own it. I think the junk yard in Arizona actually owns the wiper cam part. Anyways, I also wouldn't buy anything from Collector's. If you look up something on partsvoice they always says Collector's has 22 of them on hand. Their prices are beyond ridiculous and they won't budge a nickel.

When are you going to believe me Bob? Collectors Auto Supply has NO inventory, they are a broker with everyone elses stuff. Which is why it is so expensive and why they have so much of one part

I believe you.....when I call them they claim to have 2 warehouses with all of the inventory. One in the Oroville, Washington state and the other across the border in Canada.

I learned this when I bought a NOS Superlite grille for a 70 Polara for $225.00. A week later I noticed the place in Florida had it listed for $99.00. I called because I was going to buy that one too and he said he sold it last week...........

:BangHead:

I figured it out when I asked Collector for a picture of the $325 wiper cam.....it was the exact same picture from the junk yard in Arizona.

I am absolutely done with 1978 FN wiper cams.....

The damn wiper cam crumbled and fell apart as I was installing it. I wouldn't try to put one in if you gave me a 1000 of those damn things!!!

I'm going with the 74-77 wiper cam setup. I just have to find a 2 speed set up.

I'm absolutely done with that FN 1978 bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi my is jeff I have 74-76 wiper parts I part it out a 74 newport for myself 10 yr plus but i'm not sure if its 2 or 3 speed I have to fined it i move and still unpacking stuff if you are interested you can call or e mail me @[email protected] or863-899-5988 i'm in lakeland fl.

hi my is jeff I have 74-76 wiper parts I part it out a 74 newport for myself 10 yr plus but i'm not sure if its 2 or 3 speed I have to fined it i move and still unpacking stuff if you are interested you can call or e mail me @[email protected] or863-899-5988 i'm in lakeland fl.

I fixed mine years ago...

Someone else here is probably interested.

Back