I cant take it

I've gotta call Trev. Gorgeous car but it's not a Dodge. Since I have a 69 wagon secured. I really wanna hold my ground for a 70/71. But Gs. I am partial to the 69 SF.

I've gotta call Trev. Gorgeous car but it's not a Dodge. Since I have a 69 wagon secured. I really wanna hold my ground for a 70/71. But Gs. I am partial to the 69 SF.
Agree, I wasn't looking at Fury's till Trev showed me this one. I was going to go look at it as I had a trip planned to the area. Between Trev telling me about this car and the trip I got the 500.

I'll be up there in two weeks if you want some impartial eyes on it.

Alan

If you are on the fence with this one you should hold out a little longer. Then again, you might miss it so you should buy it now.

:rofl:

Agree, I wasn't looking at Fury's till Trev showed me this one. I was going to go look at it as I had a trip planned to the area. Between Trev telling me about this car and the trip I got the 500.

I'll be up there in two weeks if you want some impartial eyes on it.

Alan
Trev is impartial, by that I mean he wouldn't steer me wrong.

You are a Dodge guy though.

Back