I cant take it

I believe there's cars still undiscovered. Most aren't letting go of what's tucked away. There aren't much of those left.
As far as A is concerned, he's the competition or some of it. He's likely going to find what he and I are both after first. If he declines, he always passes information along. I'm grateful for that.

I'm still holding out for the last one I sold to return home but that's getting more and more unlikely. So I gotta start the re-hunt now.
Fun but frustrating. I don't have many hunts left in me.
Don't worry Dave, it only took me 30 years to find my car.

It took me from 1983 to 2016 to find mine before I felt I had to let it go in 2022.. worry ?
Sure!

Took me 35 to find mine. Then I sold it on a whim. As Spock said:

“HAVING IS NOT SO PLEASING A THING, AFTER ALL, AS WANTING.”​

Come to the dark side…..440HP

Make ya a deal..

674557EE-5F9D-489E-B6D9-3606BF7B161C.jpeg

F9DEF9E2-5838-43DB-8DC4-5E9F005AE935.jpeg

C5F407A0-1866-4036-84ED-56B02CBC2A02.jpeg

Yes I did, and Spock did too say that.
He also mentioned that the feeling would occur “after a while”. So ya gotta give it time!
I prefer having, wanting sucks. I feel much better having the car I want, even though I need to repair everything, than I did wanting it.

Oh you Bastard .... that's dirty pool. My Plymouth weak spot.
My 2 cents... If that car is as good as it looks, and the price is good, buy it.

Drive it and you know you'll have some fun with it. If you find what you want later on, you can always sell the Fury. The way C-body verts seem to be going up in price, you won't lose.

It's up to you and I'm not suggesting you settle... but being pragmatic, I'll bet this is close to what you want.

You could also think of it as a new start with something a little different.

My 2 cents... If that car is as good as it looks, and the price is good, buy it.

Drive it and you know you'll have some fun with it. If you find what you want later on, you can always sell the Fury. The way C-body verts seem to be going up in price, you won't lose.

It's up to you and I'm not suggesting you settle... but being pragmatic, I'll bet this is close to what you want.

You could also think of it as a new start with something a little different.
Agreed!

One of 3 known as well….doesn’t hurt that’s for sure.

Just being goofy guys! The thrill of the hunt is what I like. I get bored after the work is done. I like saving them.

Back