I found a '71 Fury...

I can't until I talk to the seller. Some of you guys may know the car. If I reveal either the location and/or the exterior color right now, that may result in an unintended consequence for me; as in losing the car!

You are sooooo close! Same day, different VIN (slightly earlier!).

Last edited:
I can't until I talk to the seller. Some of you guys may know the car. If I reveal either the location and/or the exterior color right now, that may result in an unintended consequence for me; as in losing the car!
Should i delete anything?

No, that's fine, but you show both of the tags and a couple of the options the car I'm wanting has.

It is a Gran Coupe with the formal roof.
That is what a some guys (like me) don't want.

Good luck in the hunt, Pat

Carsten

Carsten -- When I saw the pics initially, I too was hoping for the other roof style, but the Formal roof does has its pluses. It's the nicest one like this I've seen yet. I'm just waiting for the seller's response to decide whether to proceed with the buy.

I believe that is true, Stan. When I posed the original question, I had not seen the back of the roof yet, and I was unsure if it was a SF, GT, or a Gran Coupe.

h
Nope.

This is a two-fender tag car. The second only says "MONOBAKE", so that may give you guys a hint.

I've seen brown, teal, tan, gold, and black...the Critter is digging!

more curious than anything...almost like waitin for xmas to possibly see a new 70-71 fury lve not run across yet...thought l saw gold on bottom of door..tan sand sorta deal...anyway hope its the car yer looking for gl

That's the only way they come.

Like I said, I did not know for certain what it was in my initial post.

Critter, I'll bet you have not seen this one before. It's been owned by the same guy for many years and not seen in public hardly at all, despite the current registration.

fury11.jpg
OK...I know full damn well I should NOT do this, but...I'm not saying where the car is, nor what he is asking for the Fury, but here is a decent front 3/4 shot of the car...!

PLEASE! If you know the car, do NOT spoil the location!

and youre saying thats original paint? Certainly Not original wheels ....Well, Hell thats cool!! I gotta believe Patrick that if anyone knew of the car it would have been on these pages already...long, long ago

The wheels are 15" Magnum 500s from a Ford. Fords had the 15s available as an option, Mopars did not. The 15s fill the wheelwell in this car very nicely.

Where did I say "original paint"???

Back