For Sale I found a 71 Polara CHP for Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
sound like it's in the right ballpark but would sure be a sweeter deal even for more mullah if it was not a lot of rust damage

00S0S_eypFKusW8LG_1200x900.jpg

1971 Dodge Polara California Highway patrol car.

Here's a car you just don't see anymore. A E-86 U code 440 magnum Police pursuit car.
This car has the good and the bad.

Good-,Clear title, all the body tags, current non op DMV reg, White CHP steering wheel, nice rubber floor mat, 140 Speedo, 440 mag engine, C body specific hp exhaust manifolds, Leece Neville alternator and the dual spotlights and a good windshield.

Mopar 1969-73 Wagon- sedan windshields are expensive and rare. They don't make them anymore.

The bad, rusty, needs a lot of metal work. These cars are really rare and it would be a shame to dismantle or crush it. The 727 trans and radiator is missing and the car does not run at this time.

Price is firm.

sound like it's in the right ballpark but would sure be a sweeter deal even for more mullah if it was not a lot of rust damage

Agreed ......... Id rather have a non rusty car for more cash up front. What happened to this thing? A lot of rust under there

living near the beach ight be the key.
Floors are gone due to rubber mats

Carsten

This may be a FCBO member selling this.

Alan

Pretty sure it's Matt, he was the lad selling that blue '72 Polara late last year if people remember. He routinely has old police cars for sale, had some '77/'78 ex-CHP Monaco's also a while back. Plus he had Tom's '75 Fury 400ci (ex-Clackamas County, Oregon)

Sitting on that U-Haul trailer...man does it look rusty. I didn't think California cars were suppose to do that?

Dave
The '62 LeBaron I had was from California, from the C-pillar back it had a fair bit of rust.

Ok lads, 'tis indeed Matt who is selling this fine machine. He says he does have a "100% rust free donor car", but am not sure if this is part of the deal - will find out. And hope to obtain more piccies too.

2nd CL pic for reference:

00202_hhYQgQlfsnZ_600x450.jpg

"Price is firm", $2600

Yep Matt selling that one and it's really really rusty - but where else are you going to find a CHP Polara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back