I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

You think they really help?

Then they should make them body color

I totally agree. The original purpose was to protect the splitter during shipment and loading/unloading on trucks. As a protective piece was an afterthought because so many of the splitters are being cracked with running into stuff while parking or entering elevated driveways and stuff.

I think I might have a legit reason to buy a can of black plasti-dip.

Last edited:
Sweet, now this is a car I can get behind, actually, get left behind by, is more accurate.
I'm jealous, but you deserve it, congrats.
No parking head in at your place.
No parking up to a sidewalk anywhere.
No parking anywhere you can't pull straight thru to leave.
No high speed entrances into parking lots
Your splitter will thank you.

I'm super cautious about every parking and incline. I'm even slowing down for railroad tracks with this car.

12.6 ET @ 115 MPH

Here we go again... :lol:

Screenshot_2019-04-18-09-18-59.jpg

I'm going to have the windows tinted this afternoon and make an appointment for Ziebart, rustproofing, paint and interior protection.

I'm going to have the windows tinted this afternoon and make an appointment for Ziebart, rustproofing, paint and interior protection.

Be careful with the window tint, Bob. Maryland has a pretty strict standard regarding how dark it can be. I recently had to have the tint film removed from a Lincoln LS I bought in NC. I thought it was a pretty light almost invisible tint, but it failed safety inspection.

I might have those miles by the end of the weekend.
Jump on the Jersey pike, git in the inside 3 and point it north. Couple hourz of Lead Foot you can make ah U-Turn and go back to where you started and your lockup time iz done. SHISH, Gotta teach you kidz everything? You bring that Beast to Carlisle and I get ah ride Bob, lol

What if you paint the guards in the same red as the emblems? I think it would tie it together nicely. Just a thought...

Be careful with the window tint, Bob. Maryland has a pretty strict standard regarding how dark it can be. I recently had to have the tint film removed from a Lincoln LS I bought in NC. I thought it was a pretty light almost invisible tint, but it failed safety inspection.

Yep, I only go with the 33%. Any darker and I can't see during the night time. I have never been even questioned with the 33%. I just want to protect the interior. The dash, doors, seats are all leather and I just want to protect everything from the UV rays.

Jump on the Jersey pike, git in the inside 3 and point it north. Couple hourz of Lead Foot you can make ah U-Turn and go back to where you started and your lockup time iz done. SHISH, Gotta teach you kidz everything? You bring that Beast to Carlisle and I get ah ride Bob, lol

Absolutely you'll get a ride Jer.

:thumbsup:

I wasn't aware the new Scat Pack had the line lock like the HC, or the bigger brakes. Liking that Launch button too.
Does it run on the 4/6/8 cylinders or all 8 all the time?
The guards are what identify your car to others on the road of the power you're packing, but like Mario mentioned, red would look better on a black muscle car IMO.
Damn, I need to go for a test ride in one of these.

I wasn't aware the new Scat Pack had the line lock like the HC, or the bigger brakes. Liking that Launch button too.
Does it run on the 4/6/8 cylinders or all 8 all the time?
The guards are what identify your car to others on the road of the power you're packing, but like Mario mentioned, red would look better on a black muscle car IMO.
Damn, I need to go for a test ride in one of these.

2019 was the first year for the line lock, launch, and performance pages in the computer for the Scat Pack's

Brembo 6 piston brakes and giant rotors on all 4 corners.

Last edited:
The Scat Pack runs on all 8 cylinders all the time. No ECO mode on these bad boys....

And it can get 15 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.

I've only driven 70 miles so far and I'm at 16.2 mpg.

I could live with that MPG easily with 485 HP.
My 5.7 300 has Cat-back aftermarket exhaust on it, but it sounds best when all 8 cylinders are engaged.
Glad to hear the Scat Pack is on all 8, all the time.:thumbsup:

I believe Mopar has the computer governed to 175 mph. I won't be driving that fast.

Well maybe once....

I've driving 175 plus. But it was on the Talladega Superspeedway, and in a NASCAR race car. One hell of a sensation. Undescribable. Especially the left turn at that speed into turn 3 with my foot flat on the floor.

I've driving 175 plus. But it was on the Talladega Superspeedway, and in a NASCAR race car. One hell of a sensation. Undescribable. Especially the left turn at that speed into turn 3 with my foot flat on the floor.

Nice!

I wish I was there with you Will!

:usflag:

The only thing I have hanging in the Scat Pack is my Blue handicap placard. LOL!

:poke:

I didn't think a handicap placard was necessary in a Scat Pack Charger. I'd park as far away as possible from the entrance doors.
Also, Bob, you are no longer qualified to shop at Walmart.

Back