I think I just bought this...

You're fortunate to have an opportunity to make up for the loss of contact. Get one of those Formals roadworthy again, have him be your copilot, and go spend the afternoon racing around the county.

Pics as i find them.,, green??? Usually a solid find...

DE0C5AE7-16AE-4E48-8F60-583EC8AD85B7.jpeg

The reason why this thread is titled as it is, is that I want to talk to his wife or kids to see if they approve of the deal. He’s not as sharp as he used to be all of the time. I made him an offer on the silver car and he countered with an offer for a lesser amount because he said it was me and he knew I would put it back on the road.
I live within walking distance of him and haven’t spoke to him in years even though he helped me for nothing years ago. He should have shot me when I stepped on his property.
Then again he is much wiser than I will ever be.

Do you know when the last time any of those cars ran?

The guy was well to do. When the 5th Avenues came out,, he started driving them.

I’m shooting distance from him and he likes me ( for some reason ) so good luck to bogey!

That green one is sharp...hmmmm...those roadwheels would fit in the trunk :D

That just a great and telling picture! LOL. Garden hose, water faucet, box of "goodies" gotta love it! Have fun on the treasure hunt.

That silver 78 under the tarp may be Salon...did you check?

Back