ILL farm town cruise in

I had fun just looking at the pics, being there must have been great! Thanks Will!:thumbsup:

This car totally blew me away. All original 1968 Hemi 4 speed convertible with an older (poor) repaint. You just don't see cars like this, even at Carlisle let alone a small town cruise in.
36 were shipped, 12 were 4 speeds.

View attachment 206468 View attachment 206469 View attachment 206470 View attachment 206471 View attachment 206472 View attachment 206473 View attachment 206474
If that serial # is correct then the scheduled production date is way off. Vin should be 124xxx with a 919 SPD. Window sticker
is repro for sure.

[QUOTE="Furyman,
Window sticker is repro for sure.

Nope.... real deal.[/QUOTE]
Glad to see you resurface... I was just thinking it was getting time to reach out and see how you're doing. It's good to see you've been having a good time.

Will, great to hear from you. The cars you posted were beyond amazing. You rekindled my obsession with 4 spd GM B-bodies. Thank for posting them. Will PM a funny story to you later.
I only know those Pontiacs from stories told by my elders... I had a race track buddy who had a lot of stories about them. He was in a debilitating accident and became a hermit... now even his cousin (another good friend) can't get a hold of him.

Back