Imperial BEER......

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I made a quick trip to Michigan last weekend to bring back my dad's pickup. He passed away in Aug so I'm retiring his 96 Ram to Alabama as my driver.

I stayed with my brother and my nephew came in with this 4 pack of "72 Imperial" beer. I was floored......
I'm not sure what it tastes like .... not sure I want to know...! But the packaging is cool as hell.

Imperial beer 1 (Large).JPG

Imperial beer 2 (Large).JPG

Imperial beer 3 (Large).JPG

I made a quick trip to Michigan last weekend to bring back my dad's pickup. He passed away in Aug so I'm retiring his 96 Ram to Alabama as my driver.

I stayed with my brother and my nephew came in with this 4 pack of "72 Imperial" beer. I was floored......
I'm not sure what it tastes like .... not sure I want to know...! But the packaging is cool as hell.

Well. . . the alcohol content is right up there. Should be pretty good. Is that beer currently available, or is it something from a really old stash ? Wait a minute. . . That aint beer, Its stout !

Last edited:
We can't let Matt see this. He'z hard to understand now, no way with ah fat tongue. 'Sidez, he'd blow out the rear everything tryin' tah get more loaded into the Imp trunk

"Imperial" means more hops and malt along with a higher alcohol content. Traditionally they were stout exported to Russia for their Imperial Court.

But Zumergy should know more.

Um, I'm gonna start drinking that while cruising in my 72 Imperial. Thanks for the heads up, Will.

You're right, Chris. I'll drink it before cruising then, not while....

I know, nothing funny about drunk driving. Really not, I lost three friends.

Back