Imperial Hauler/Dog Limo: WHITE RAM 2500 Laramie

It's a push start and I am presently running with DEF full and half tank fuel. The way it was leaving the dealership.

It's a push start and I am presently running with DEF full and half tank fuel. The way it was leaving the dealership.

Well do not add any DEF and does the truck stay in a heated garage? If the DEF tank freezes solid it will need to be thawed inside a shop/heated garage or underground parking is what we tell our customers.

At the house it's in an attached garage that is insulated but not heated specifically. I think I'm arranging to leave truck home for those 2 cold days...otherwise, I don't know if I should do anything at the dealership with the DEF.

At the house it's in an attached garage that is insulated but not heated specifically. I think I'm arranging to leave truck home for those 2 cold days...otherwise, I don't know if I should do anything at the dealership with the DEF.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it but just be aware of what can happen is my advice. The winter front is definitely worth it. Enjoy this beautiful Doc!

I am leaving her home 2 days this week.
20190128_110324.jpg

Do not use any additives in the fuel and make sure you fill up at a quality gas station to avoid crap fuel.
The new diesels have a problem with additives to improve fuel lubricity? The low sulfur diesel is not kind to injectors. I put Power Service Diesel Kleen (silver bottle) in every tank, in my '94 and now in my '07 Cummins 5.9L.

Nice truck Doc, congrats! Now how about some more pics of the wife?:lol:

So what you're sayin' here.... is that she knows about ALL the Imperials?:poke:

You've come clean, and showed her the reserve Imperials? Hahaha, I'm sure she knew already... Just sayin'

She's a keeper for sure!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Model home? Oh yeah, she's a real estate broker right?

So what you're sayin' here.... is that she knows about ALL the Imperials?:poke:

You've come clean, and showed her the reserve Imperials? Hahaha, I'm sure she knew already... Just sayin'

She's a keeper for sure!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Model home? Oh yeah, she's a real estate broker right?
She loves the ones she knows about:lol:.
And yes she sells new construction.

Back