Impster - the big&white

A nice box arrived today from Cbodies:

Impster 007.jpg

Impster 008.jpg

Impster 009.jpg

The seller put the fender skirts to a mail system named Matkahuolto, so they´ll be on my hands in the end of this or early during the next week.

I can`t edit post #25, so I correct it this way. I`m the forth Finnish owner and I found the reason for not having the front A/C: the engine has been swapped to a 67 440 regarding to a few for sale ads from 2014. More compression, smaller combustion chambers...:thumbsup:

The fender skirts arrived today. I just have to get them from the mail center.

The skirts are in as good condition as I expected, but they need a wash.

Impster 004.jpg

Impster 009.jpg

I washed them today. It´s infuriating how some can burn rubber with the skirts on. Now I can´t get the RH unit totally cleaned up.

Fender skirts 005.jpg

Fender skirts 006.jpg

Fender skirts 007.jpg

Fender skirts 008.jpg

Fender skirts 011.jpg

Nice car, does the headlight sentinel safeguard system work?

Nice car, does the headlight sentinel safeguard system work?

Thanks! I have not tested it yet. I wouldn't have much possibilities to use it, because road laws of Finland (and Sweden, BTW) require ether the head lights or day running lights on no matter how sunny and clear the weather is and there isn´t much areas to use the hi beams to give work for the beam changer.

Last edited:
That’s not the auto dimmer it’s the sentinel. It allows you to keep your lights on at all times but they will only come on when the sensor says it’s dark enough. Auto on through tunnels and when it gets dark enough at dusk but they will also stay on for a minute after you exit the car to illuminate your destination.

The sleigh ride of December was quite hilarious because everybody turned her/his head towards Impster. Especially amusing was a random Volkswagen STW, which had a driver and three passengers and all four heads turned like magnetized.

The fender skirts are now on, of which the LH side unit need adjusting. It looks like I have to expand the garage at some point.

Impster 003 (2).jpg

Impster 004 (2).jpg

Impster 005.jpg

Impster 006 (2).jpg

You still have to get Impster on YouTube in motion. You know...have someone follow you or do figure-8's in a parking lot or something.

You still have to get Impster on YouTube in motion. You know...have someone follow you or do figure-8's in a parking lot or something.

That´ll happen next summer. Could you post up a photo that shows how all the stuff is located originally under the hood? Tomorrow I`m going to remove the radiator overflow bottle out of the fan shroud`s way.

That´ll happen next summer. Could you post up a photo that shows how all the stuff is located originally under the hood? Tomorrow I`m going to remove the radiator overflow bottle out of the fan shroud`s way.
I'm working right now...But, I can take nice engine shots of McGoldy, Little Red and Old Red either Sunday or Monday as I plan to run them to the pump to top off the tanks.

Back