It's been three years.....we have paint (for the most part)

polarus

Reaction score
Just a quick update on my 72 Polara project. I just got the car back from paint/body work. Let the games begin.

72Polaras009.jpg

polara return 004.JPG

polara return 007.JPG

polara return 015.JPG

Smokein.....gona be a sharp lookin car...patience...do what ya can when ya can.....

I really need a new computer, but I keep spending money on NOS Polara parts.

Looks to be black, DARK black......... Nice. Is this going to be a police car.....?
It's Black, with a Black interior. Original WSP car with some San Marin Co. sheriff DNA mixed in. More like a detective car than a squad.

Very nice paint!

Looking forward to see the progress on your car.

Keep the pictures coming!

Getting the front suspension together, I used NOS where I could. Installed upgraded steering box, torsion bars, strut rods, sway bar, shocks, and upper control arms. (All from Firm Feel.) Sorry photo's are dark.
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
polara rebuild one 004.JPG
polara rebuild one 005.JPG

Nice!! How do you like those tubular UCA's? Wish they would make ek for formals. I woulda ordered a set.

Car looks great!!

Nice!! How do you like those tubular UCA's? Wish they would make ek for formals. I woulda ordered a set.

Car looks great!!
I like the build quality, can't wait to try them out. With all these upgrades I'll probably lose a filling first time I hit a pothole. P.S. Have you talked to Firm Feel? If there's enough interest they would make the UCA's.

Back