It's good bye 300

65Coronet7165

Reaction score
After 18 years and 3 months my 67 300 is SOLD. I had to let it go for $10K to a dealer. Hagerty valued it at $27,200...and of course it was worth a lot more to me. So it's a sad day and now I'm without a car since 1972!!
The cancer has gotten to me and now I'm just too week to do almost anything. Things have worked out pretty smoothly though, my mechanic friend is going to clean out the storage unit and everything is all signed .

So very sorry for your troubles. Health is the most important thing. The Chrysler 300 is a special car, I'm partial to the 1967 models. Best wishes

Sympathy from a fellow Virginian.
Really sorry your failing health forced sale at such a low price.
Not sure how I can help, but if there's a way, you could PM me.

After 18 years and 3 months my 67 300 is SOLD. I had to let it go for $10K to a dealer. Hagerty valued it at $27,200...and of course it was worth a lot more to me. So it's a sad day and now I'm without a car since 1972!!
The cancer has gotten to me and now I'm just too week to do almost anything. Things have worked out pretty smoothly though, my mechanic friend is going to clean out the storage unit and everything is all signed .
just wanted to say, I hope you and your family spend some quality time together and cherish all your memories

Bittersweet for sure. When one door closes another opens, but for what it’s worth you were able to close this chapter, and some one else will ultimately enjoy and cherish that car in the future. Sending prayers your way, best of luck to you with your health.

Hoping that the 300 finds a caring, loving, and respectful home AND that your remaining time gives you and your family joy in y'alls lives.

CBODY67

Well I figured it out. In all my years of driving over the years I've put more miles and have owned C bodies longer than any other car. That's

really saying something.

So very sorry to hear this. Praying for you, your family and for your healing.

Tough day for you parting with the 300. Thoughts and prayers for you.
I can't imagine the fight you are in currently. Strength to you.

You have the memories with the car to smile over anytime you want.

I pray for your health,strength,and peace to return quickly.

God bless you and your family.

Thanks to you all once again. Check just cleared the bank and now I've sold both my cars. I'm just realizing what an expense owning a car is. Payments, insurance, a place to store it, AAA, plus gas and maintenance. I'll have a lot of money saved for next month anyway (August).

Back