June 24th, 2023 - 7th Annual C Body Show at Volo

If you're coming from Iowa you need to decide if you're also going to the CMC all Mopar show the next day and whether you are attending Tim's after party. Where you want to stay depends on those 2 answers.

If you're coming from Iowa you need to decide if you're also going to the CMC all Mopar show the next day and whether you are attending Tim's after party. Where you want to stay depends on those 2 answers.
Where is the after party?

Is there a FCBO meet and greet scheduled like at MN show?
There isn't an official meet & greet for this annual event, but everyone always finds time to introduce themselves to each other on the day of the show. Hope you are able to make it.
The show grounds for the show will not be as big as Mopars in the Park in MN, and I wouldn't think its difficult to meet everyone at least once. (pics from last weekend)
20230408_121142.jpg

Volo grounds 2.jpg

If you're feeling adventurous, in years past when the show is over there are one or two more places we go afterwards, usually ending up at my shop for drinks.

Oh man, this is only about 4 hours away for me, I have it marked on my calendar and will plan to attend. I will be bringing my 1977 Town & Country wagon. I signed up via the QR code link

20220815_141257.jpg

Oh man, this is only about 4 hours away for me, I have it marked on my calendar and will plan to attend. I will be bringing my 1977 Town & Country wagon. I signed up via the QR code link

View attachment 592367
4 hours? Drop in the bucket for me my friend!
I have a 15 hour drive.
This show will be my 3rd and I make sure my trip is well worth the drive.
The show,the afterparty,and the Mopar car show on Sunday always have a good turn ut of quality cars and friendly people.
You will not be dissapointed!
Sometimes it is the journey not the destination make for memorable times!
See you there!

69501308-adf0-429c-b6e9-c169f53694a3-jpeg.jpg

Rolling in was an emotional moment for me!
The rain did not dampen my spirits!
Not being able to cross the border for over 2 years thanks to Covid,and first long distance drive in Frankie.
I felt good making it to the show and see everybody i had not seen since 2018.
Thanks for posting this pic!

Contingent on weather, I'll be attending both shows as a spectator. I booked a room in Rockford and am looking forward to both shows.

Does anyone have an updated number of the cars registered for this event?

The "known number" is higher than the "registered number". We're at 31 right now, with just 36 days left before the event date.
I've asked the mods to add this link to the sticky thread to help those reluctant to use the QR code to register for the show.
Trying to make it easier for everybody.

7th Annual C Body Mopar Car Show

The "known number" is higher than the "registered number". We're at 31 right now, with just 36 days left before the event date.
I've asked the mods to add this link to the sticky thread to help those reluctant to use the QR code to register for the show.
Trying to make it easier for everybody.

7th Annual C Body Mopar Car Show
Thank you, much appreciated!

I have just signed up using the form, after confirming my work schedule. My three 1970 Dodge Polara convertibles (G-, L- and N-codes) will attend this year. @69CoronetRT and @fury fan will join me in driving the cars from their local homes to the Museum.

Back