Just did a new spray job on my '69 Fury.....be nice :)

Exactly. I told her to stop locking the damn car. There's nothing to effing steal. Why lose a top in the process?????????????
Women's logic.
Oxymoron.

True story:
Ford pickups have a locking tailgate. Handy if you have a cap or torneau cover, right?
Saw a guy at Walmart (of course) lock his tailgate. Open bed........... <Facepalm time>

Last edited:
Exactly. I told her to stop locking the damn car. There's nothing to effing steal. Why lose a top in the process?????????????
Women's logic.
Oxymoron.

True story:
Ford pickups have a locking tailgate. Handy if you have a cap or torneau cover, right?
Saw a guy at Walmart (of course) lock his tailgate. Open bed........... <Facepalm time>

Lazy looters at Walmart won't climb in to the bed....

Your car looks great. Absolutely love the changes you made...think the rims and tires, and new two tone paint really set the car off. Well Done!!

WOW ?? Ive never seen a car like that with side pipes.. Much more sporty without

Women's logic.
Oxymoron.

True story:

Although it sounds/looks stupid, it's far from it. Ford tailgates are the most stolen out of the big three. I lock mine when we go into bigger cities, but I do have a snowmobile deck on my truck. But locking your tailgate is a good deterrent. Tailgates are simple and fast to remove. And with a built in step, grab handle, and rear facing camera.....well, they are expensive to replace.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/pickup-truck-tailgates--easy-to-steal--thefts-on-the-rise-192847013.html

The tailgates on the new RAMs lock & unlock with the doors.

They use left over coffee cans to store the vacuum. ;)

The tailgates on the new RAMs lock & unlock with the doors.

They use left over coffee cans to store the vacuum. ;)

Ha! I hope to be back in a Ram diesel soon. I had a few, last one being a 2010 crew cab dually. The heated steering wheel was the cats ***.

Ha! I hope to be back in a Ram diesel soon. I had a few, last one being a 2010 crew cab dually. The heated steering wheel was the cats ***.

I LOVE my daily driver 2011 RAM. Heated steering wheel is nice but air conditioned seats are even better.

I LOVE my daily driver 2011 RAM. Heated steering wheel is nice but air conditioned seats are even better.

Yes, they are nice as well. Just many more months in my area that heat is needed rather than air. Think I will head to the ram dealer on days off now that the 3500 MY 2013 are hitting the lots. See what's shakin' with those new towing monsters.

No, spoiled..... Plenty of people work hard and dont have a pot to piss in so dont assume anyone can afford a fifty thousand dollar truck with more comfort than a Vegas penthouse

You can lease them for $199 a month.

Anyone that can start a business from the ground up on their own and not have it handed to them by Daddy (or someone else) and is successful and can afford new trucks, classic cars, a nice house and other things DESERVES whatever they acquire through hard work.

After all, isn't that what the American Dream is all about????
:sFl_america2:

Good job Ross!!! You earned everything you have!!!!

Please don't bring up big trucks right now LOL. I would REALLY like to get one....especially now that we have our own horse to pull around (another perfect example why my funds for the Fury project are VERY limited). We always caught a ride with friends when they hauled theirs, but I don't want to be a leach all the time LOL. I don't think my current ride will pull a horse trailer. Granted its another Mopar....technically.....kinda.....well it is a Dodge anyway. Works for the drive from Brillion to the Appleton airport and back everyday for work (30-40 miles one way), good on gas. A large truck would cost pretty much my car payment in extra fuel costs. But I do miss my '97 Ram.
My Dodge Caliber R/T yeah I know what your thinking....WHOA!! its an R/T!!! that thing must move out! LOL
2012-04-20_14.32.49.jpg

My oldest with our first horse. Been around them for awhile, made the plunge and got one of our own.
2013030495160810.jpg

2012-04-20_14.32.49.jpg

2013030495160810.jpg

Last edited:
I miss my 2010. It was a darn good truck. The duals were just a pain in the *** in the winter.

My current V8 diesel just isn't the same.....even though it pulls like a freight train.

Back