Just hopped on board

War Wagon2

Reaction score
Hello all!
Just joined & hoping to converse with as many of you as possible...I'm just starting the restoration of a '77 Chrysler Town and Country 9 passenger wagon. I have a couple of full size Late Fifties beasts as well...

welcome to the site enjoy....folks here are petticular about pics...we all love pics...

Oh sorry, Manitoba, just outside of Winnipeg. I'll get some pics up as soon as I figure it out!

Welcome. And don't Forget to add a few pics of the 50s cars, no matter what brand, we like them all.

Hello from Minnesota. Great name, War Wagon 2, sounds like you're ready for battle! Nice to have another wagon owner on board.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I think you really meant North America and not the US BB Dude. Our brotherz to the north are kinda proud of their Maple Leaf Flag as they should be me thinkest. Basically 3000 milez from sea to shining sea up north or farther south. 'Bout the same from Brisbane to Perth and if you're thinking of doing ah walk about in that country you might wanna re-think, lol Jer

I think you really meant North America and not the US BB Dude. Our brotherz to the north are kinda proud of their Maple Leaf Flag as they should be me thinkest. Basically 3000 milez from sea to shining sea up north or farther south. 'Bout the same from Brisbane to Perth and if you're thinking of doing ah walk about in that country you might wanna re-think, lol Jer
Yea Jer I need to study my map of the Us I always get mixed up with Canada ,And I would rather walk through the Bronx any day as go to Australia there's to many friggen snakes and spiders lol

Back