Just joined. I am restoring a 1973 T&C

T&C1973

Reaction score
Just joined. I have always been a huge C-Body fan. I am restoring a 1973 T&C six pass wagon. Attached is photo. It looks a bit shabby now but should be very nice once correctly restored. Sorry for the crooked photo.

73 Wagon.jpg

73 Wagon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!
I have a '76 T&C I am just starting on. Nice to have another Long Roof fan.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Tallhair will probably straighten out your pic for you. Nice long roof, let's see some more of it.

Welcome aboard. If you have more pics that would be great. Please keep us posted on your progress. What are the next steps?

Just joined. I have always been a huge C-Body fan. I am restoring a 1973 T&C six pass wagon. Attached is photo. It looks a bit shabby now but should be very nice once correctly restored. Sorry for the crooked photo.

Welcome aboard

crooked photo straightened

Next steps are to fix a little bit of rust in the rear 1/4's and get some new double stripe whitewalls. I have collected a ton of NOS exterior parts and even found a NOS steering wheel (Green). I plan to drive it a bit this coming summer and work out the mechanical bugs.

Hope that rust repair in the quarters stays Little. Just spent a week on the DD after finding a "Little" rust in the front floor board.

Here is pic of the rear. The bumper stickers have since been removed. She looks rough but these wagons are getting really rare and I have always wanted one, so she will get restored. As terrible as she looks, she drives very well.

photo (33).JPG

Welcome! I always love to see wagons restored. They can be tough to get parts for but they're worth it. I've restored my own T&C and will offer pointers if I can.

Here's my 77.

T&C 003.jpg

Back