kinda new guy ,been around b bodys for a long time

64300conv

Reaction score
Hello guy names James I'm a normal on the b body site. And decided to come on over here since I have two c body's ,as of now II'm selling one of them . So long story short I've been a charger fan for along time .my first car was a 74 charger and over the years I've never been without a charger since. I've also owned many other cars a,b,c body's mustangs camaros trans ams imports trucks and a few vettes.
I'm deff a mopar guy I'm in the m.o.b.
Mopars of Brevard.
Also I'm big into dog rescue s and antiques that's about it here's a few pictures of the current c body's. One is a 64 Chrysler 300 conv k series with a 413 rb motor and automatic transmission . Fully restored very nice car .
The other is a 64 Newport conv factory 361 and push button automatic (this one is a project car) and this is the one I'm selling
Also I'm currently restoring two chargers a 72 rallye 340 magnum and doing a 4 speed conversion and a wilwood 4 wheel disc brake conversion also I'm doing a Dana swap instead of the 8 3/4 .
And the other car is a 74 charger tx9 sunroof car this is going to be a org resto this is for my wife to drive.
So here's some pictures of my stuff and my work the gold charger and black charger (s.e.) are current the rest are done and sold . Then the two c body's are here also 119.jpg122.jpg124.jpg143.jpg101.jpg136.jpg156.jpg152.jpg122-1.jpg125-1.jpg

119.jpg

122.jpg

124.jpg

143.jpg

101.jpg

136.jpg

156.jpg

152.jpg

122-1.jpg

125-1.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice cars, all of them!

Nice 64 300. Just curious, is it a Canadian car .....? The 300 side trim is not consistant with a 300K, which came sans the side trim.

images

That's a good ? I guess I should look into it I was told it was a California car since new then moved to ky. Then to fl. The trim looks org to me but hell I don't know much about these my Newport has the same looking trim I wonder if someone added it to the car ???? It's was a fresh resto when I got it so I'll look it has power everything like it should

By the way thanks guys I actually bought this car for my father as a "retirement" gift

Back