Legendary auto interiors...

I have legendary seat covers in my 65 Coronet 500 and 69 300 ........ both as good or better then the originals.

I was in Legendary's shop in Newark, NY a number of years ago and they were making seat covers there.

Can you give me a time frame on the years ago? I received my seat covers in a box addressed from SMS and the bill showed a handling fee. I placed my order at the Mopar Nationals with Legendary, I think that was about 2006. That is the reason I sent my door panels to SMS directly. I talked to others that stated SMS processed orders for Legendary.

Can you give me a time frame on the years ago? I received my seat covers in a box addressed from SMS and the bill showed a handling fee. I placed my order at the Mopar Nationals with Legendary, I think that was about 2006. That is the reason I sent my door panels to SMS directly. I talked to others that stated SMS processed orders for Legendary.

All the interior pieces I ordered from Legendary six years ago for my '65 300 'vert came from Legendary, in Legendary boxes. SMS restored my door panels and made my top and top boot, but I dealt with them direct for that stuff.

1.5 years ago. everything came from newark,ny and was in huge legendary boxes. why not call them and ask? they seemed like very up front and honest people when i phoned my order in and asked questions.

Legendary may be seen as a SMS dealer and often companies want to promote their dealers so priority may be put on their stuff.

There may also be certain products that Legendary is not setup to do and refers them back to SMS.

I got my Barracuda interior from Legendary about 1993, don't recall the details other than the copper color is perfect as well as the construction and fit.

The Material for the CHP car was purchased through SMS and fabricated at a trim shop in Medford Oregon. The workmanship looks to be exactly like the factory. I'd recommend them to anybody within a 1000 mile radius.

http://www.valleyvinylonline.com/

Alan

Used Legendary covers on my '70 Roadrunner...Excellent quality and cheaper than I could have an upholstery shop make them

Probably 15-20 years ago.

I no longer have access to reference material that could tell me specifics, but a couple quick intraweb searches tells me that Legendary is a larger company than SMS by at least twice, based on estimated revenue plus there is at least one other plastics company under the same (Legendary) ownership.

SMS may do contract business for Legendary. It happens a lot in other industries.

I didn't see a section on their website for c-bodies, so they probably don't have imperial stuff either, right?

I didn't see a section on their website for c-bodies, so they probably don't have imperial stuff either, right?

I keep saying this on every post where some c-body part isn't in a catalog, CALL!!

These companies may have stuff but not waste catalog space on it.

At least they will start thinking there might be a demand.

Some of these companies are willing to work with you to help improve their product line.

Alan

I used SMS to get some oem matching vinyl top material earlier this year. Took 4 months but I have to admit it was perfect.

Legendary supplied my '73 Road Runner's interior upper door panels, seat backs and seat covers...which I installed over new foam .... Came out perfect!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I've posted most of the interior and trim resto on forbbodiesonly under 73 runner if your interested.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I keep saying this on every post where some c-body part isn't in a catalog, CALL!!

These companies may have stuff but not waste catalog space on it.

At least they will start thinking there might be a demand.

Some of these companies are willing to work with you to help improve their product line.

Alan
Do I need to say it again... CALL!!!

Back