Legendary auto interiors...

35+ yearz ago if Legendary didn't have the pattern in their inventory and you sent them your original skinz so they could duplicate them, your price deal waz way better then normal even back then, It just took a little longer. I had-and still have a car-bud outside of Chicago that did that daal with his '64 300 Silver Special. He gave the car to his Daughter and Son-in-Law as a wedding present in '88 and they still have it, Jer

:sSig_thanks:Thanks, my seats are in good shape but the thread is failing in one area of the front seat and I was quite concerned because I have never seen my seat pattern in anything before.

How much would it cost me for the white skins for my plymouth fury sport convertible

ATT0000222.jpg

I paid a bit over a grand for my seat covers. Worth every penny. They look awesome. The shop that did the install was really impressed with the quality

Anyone ever use them? Want to order all new seat overs and get my interior done. They make a good product? 1100 for the set, hope they are nice.

Don't know if anyone has said this, and I'm too lazy to rear every page, but Year One gets their interiors stuff from Legendary. Yes, they are good.

looking forward to it Stan. I'm surprised you didn't have the cameras rolling as you did the job...

Back