Let's see some Wagons!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Tell us a little about your great wagon and how you came to own it, Jans.

Sign says it's his driveway no.1
Welcome.

Haha no not my driveway, just somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

I bought the car from a dutchguy that shiped it to The Netherlands a place called Den Helder.
he bought it in a place called Bishop in California, i have some registrationpapers from the former american owners Jerry L Armstrong and Peggy Armstrong.
i sat on a lot in Bishop for 12 years, i bought it in 2010 and got a dutch license for it in 2012 after doing all the brake and suspension work myself.
all new brakes/master/ss steel brake lines and complete front suspesion powdercoated all new bushings all frontend bolts/nuts plated new front and rear shocks
new wheelvintques rims with new tires.
Has a 440 with 727, power windows, power seats, airconditioning, cruise control, tilt/scope column, rimblow steering wheel.
have 2 other Mopars a 68 charger and a 85 d150

Great Plymouth wagon, there jans. They are all but non-existant here, now.

Wagon

This is what brought me to the site my 64 Dodge Custom 880. 9 Pass, 383 Auto P/B, P/L ,P/W ,P/S
Bought from the original owner . Was used in a recent Dodge Commercial.

http://youtu.be/adra6cupCLA

__hr_64+side+view.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

Yea, there are 2 here in the netherlands. My sport suburban and a custom suburban both from 1974. Thats why i came to this site to see of there any others out there....i know there are 2 on cardomain but im the only one with the 440

0201141737a.jpg
First bike outing of the year. The car was great for the 2 hr round trip. The biking was not so great. Too cold and wet still.

0201141737a.jpg

I saw this at MoparFest least year.
65 Polara Wagon looking real nice!

love the copper colour!

2013-08-17 16.13.17.jpg

Back