"Little (blood) Red" Gets Her Own Thread (Too)

What`s that box next to the right valve cover?
They rebuilt a ACC pump off site...it was leaking...I don't care about air conditioning in Minnesota personally...but, I want to keep all components intact for the next owner to manage.

Lil' Red almost ready to come home. Couple minor things to iron out .
FB_IMG_1538510114332.jpg
FB_IMG_1538510126807.jpg

It was worth it. Got to see both McGoldy and drive Lil Red.
She was a dead horse when I got her in May. Fuel tank to carb all new. She runs very smooth. Coming home next week.

It was worth it. Got to see both McGoldy and drive Lil Red.
She was a dead horse when I got her in May. Fuel tank to carb all new. She runs very smooth. Coming home next week.
I meant from Uniques lot to the one where the picture was taken, warmed up by the time you hit the roundabout? :lol:

I meant from Uniques lot to the one where the picture was taken, warmed up by the time you hit the roundabout? :lol:
I see what you meant...I didn't go far from shop because the shop manager came in just for me so I felt like a dooshbag eating up his family time driving even a couple blocks and back.

Nothing more is needed to be said than the reply above!

Woohoo!!!! Now all you need to do is to get the A/c working and drive it down my way for the winter!

Congrats Doc!

Lil' Red is having a sleep over with her pals...tucked away for the night and feeling cozy.
View attachment 222346 View attachment 222348
Kick the wife out for the night? She's not color blind? Like that matters, but does she know you have two more? She knows you well enough that if you had X number of Chevy's, you'll have X + Y number of Imperials, so she probably thinks there are four more!

Back