"Little (blood) Red" Gets Her Own Thread (Too)

The shop has their own resources for rebuilds and parts...I used a different resource last year for Big Red in Illinois that the name escapes me at the moment...I will look at my receipts and get back to you. ***I used Rare Parts for an Idler Arm rebuild...somehow I remember that...:realcrazy::confused:
Thanks, I am always looking for a source, I found the polished look quite appealling.

Mike, where did you source the booster?
Let me find out from shop on this one...I used Midwest for first Imperial. Took a picture of the screen for Stan. He hates that.
20180827_101431.jpg

Thank you!
I have to keep this in my mind. I`ve never earlier heard about Midwest Power Products, inc.

We're sending out ps pump as only new one left lost during shipping from Connecticut. Apparently last one on NAPA shelf...using this resource per Murray's recommendation. 2 weeks to get back the rebuilt pump.
20180830_050231.jpg

Little Red and Big Red spent a little time on the pad today. Ordered up the steering box and I will do the same on the pump as the box is dumping fluid nicely on my driveway. Might as well upgrade both. I wanted a high end box... But, they're not presently in stock...so just to get the leak stopped going with a Master Pro.
View attachment 186232 View attachment 186234 View attachment 186238 View attachment 186240 View attachment 186243
If I get her back real soon I will have 3 out of 5 at the house...really freak out the neighbors before Big Red goes into storage mid October.

More work done. Won't be long before she's back home. Think the shop is gonna Gunk or degrease the engine/engine bay before coming home, too.
FB_IMG_1538141650142.jpg
FB_IMG_1538141637877.jpg

Back