"Little (blood) Red" Gets Her Own Thread (Too)

whooo is tina patina ?!?! I think I missed something ... Is Tina Patina also a ginger ?!

whooo is tina patina ?!?! I think I missed something ... Is Tina Patina also a ginger ?!
A5
Sneak peak.
Resized_20180630_173833-1.jpg

Very nice score!! Congrats on that one.
Now the previous owner needs to change his avatar:D

The insanity will come when his signature states that he’s on the hunt for the 5th one.:elmer:

JEEZZUS, DOC. You're a damned mad man!
Congratulations! Whats up with the 69 Impala, anyway? She on the block yet?

Think this weekend I'm gonna pull her out of storage and get her in the on deck circle.
In 69, my dad got a Nova SS in the same color as your Impala. I worshipped that car from a very early age but as he bought it in El Paso, it never got any rust treatment. It rotted out pretty badly by the time I was 5 and he sold it to a kid who wrapped it around a tree.
I'm always drawn to that color!

In 69, my dad got a Nova SS in the same color as your Impala. I worshipped that car from a very early age but as he bought it in El Paso, it never got any rust treatment. It rotted out pretty badly by the time I was 5 and he sold it to a kid who wrapped it around a tree.
I'm always drawn to that color!
Mine is pretty clean too...you can eat off the undercarriage.

That face that Mrs McNeedy makes when she complains about numerous Imperial piling up in the driveway and the Doc tells her selling the Impala covers Big Red, Little Red and Tina Patina's price and left some bucks for a nice vacation :rofl:

Priceless

That face that Mrs McNeedy makes when she complains about numerous Imperial piling up in the driveway and the Doc tells her selling the Impala covers Big Red, Little Red and Tina Patina's price and left some bucks for a nice vacation :rofl:

Priceless
My original formula was foolproof I thought...keep them all red...she won't notice...and then comes along the A5...now I just need to not exceed two behemoth Imperials in the driveway at once...new formula...hope I don' t have to paint Tina Patina E5 or E7.

Carb back on but leaking at the pressed in plugs (arrows)...so we're ordering new carb...
Also on deck: new radiator, water pump,master cylinder, booster rebuild, brakes, steering box, belts, hoses, valve covers, servo leak to fix.
bad carb.png

Back