Local Pickup Only

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Many of us are use to shipping larger items and may be willing to help others out. Often I see items on eBay that say local pickup only, some sellers are open to shipping others not.

We have a network of people here that may be willing to help out, I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick something up and arrange shipping.

Twice a year I make a run to Oregon/Washington and I often take different routes to make the trip more interesting, generally within the western states, CA, NV, AZ, UT, ID, OR, WA. I have a truck and can haul what fits in the back of a 8' bed.

Alan

I would help someone else out with pickup.

I am going to need to have some large sheet metal and a large quantity of parts shipped to Seattle sometime this Spring so if anyone can help, let me know.

Bill

Another forum I belong to has a sub forum called "Pony Express" where people post their trips. I was able to get some sheetmetal from AZ to OH for a member here.

Another forum I belong to has a sub forum called "Pony Express" where people post their trips. I was able to get some sheetmetal from AZ to OH for a member here.

And that forum would be???

I'm helping out the guy who helped me! Never know when you'll need help, and I'd help out if I could.

I'd try... I often have my own issues with time/space... but send a PM and ask...

I've gone to look at local cars for folks a few times and I'm more than willing to keep doing that.

I've also done some local pickup and shipping in the past, and I'll do that when I can and if it's reasonable to do. My personal lifting capability is limited these days, so hoisting an engine block into the truck by myself (or even with help) ain't gonna happen anymore.

RIP, Stop sturin' the pot, SHISH

**** stirrer.gif

Back