lower ball joint

I got the Rare Parts lowers for my Newport, I believe it was about 220 Canadian when all said and done, other places had them cheaper for the part but shipping was more

I remember hearing about the up selling of Chrysler ball joints from elder mechanics, I called a former mentor to ask and he told me other joints had a spec of say 30 thou and these ones were allowed 60 or 80 thou, mine had about 3/8 of an inch of play so they were definitely shot

I searched high and low for ball joints for my disc braked Fury and happened across Mid-Canada Suspension in Winnipeg. The best way to contact him is phone. He's got all kinds of stock including a lot of Moog parts made in the USA, not the junk coming out of China.

No, no difference Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth C Body 65-73 Drum Brakes & 70-73 Disc Brake cars.

I have no experience with PST or Rare Parts products. All I know is that the old stock MOOG, TRW and other brands were made better than Chrysler's lower ball joints, at least the NOS ones that I have come across and sold because the Moog ones are better. Just my 2 cents.

@Tobias74 there's your answer.....:poke:

Back