Mail Box

Dan Scully

Reaction score
Found a old pedal car and made a mail box out of it. Took some solar night lights and removed the LED,s and installed them in the tail light .At night it lights the plate that has the street address # on it. Today I got all the wires run thru the tube and under ground so now all the wires are hidden.

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03813.jpg

DSC03812.jpg

DSC03809.jpg

Nice work, that's killer!

Very cool.... but I was thinking the same thing about it being stolen by post time.

I lucked out, but we had a series of mail boxes destroyed a few weeks ago. The vandals beat them down to stump.

Great work, your mailbox looks really good.

I had to look at the location... Yep... California LOL...

Around here, the snow plow would take that off on the first real snowfall. Then I would be bungee cording its replacement to the post (which hopefully was still left). One winter they took it all down and I filled a bucket with water and stuck a 4 x 4 in it with a mailbox nailed to the top. The water froze and stayed frozen until I could do something more permanent when the weather broke.

One guy near here has a mailbox post bolted to the back of an old lawn tractor. He pushes it in and out to the road depending on weather. You do what you gotta do....

Back