Man caves

I wish I could restrain my collection to have that much room left; it's always too narrow by too short with me.

That's also my problem, too much "stuff" and not enough garage. In my last house my garage was a 2 car with about 440 sqft. When I moved to a newer house with a 800 sqft triple car garage I figured I had died and gone to heaven. However after my toys were unpacked ... :BangHead:

Mine is a 1000 sq ft and has space. You have to use restraint and Keep the bikes , lawn furniture and maintenance items out of it

pics or doesnt happen :poke:
upload_2017-8-11_19-32-19.png

Okay, there's this, plus........
upload_2017-8-11_19-33-8.png

There's another 5 stalls here minimum..
Still can't hardly walk through any of 'em.

Reserved for any and all Floridians........ :poke:
They were building my shop at the time so they provided their own privy as the outhouse had been removed and that hole filled.

well eye candy on the walls , and car n hotrod books n magazines for pleasure . i have hotrods mags from the first hotrod years of publication thru to the early eighties . those pics hanging here are from my single days of cars , women and wine . just cars now , don't need the wine or the women they just hold you back , lol . but i do have a stack of playboys from the 70's 80's somewhere . lol . and there is a single bed in there , i've been known to take a break and rest on it for my back has some issues . but i try to stay healthy . and my office in the shop has nothing but car posters n pics . some i drew from some time back there were lots of them . but they just weren't important enough to save then . and i used to give them away all the time also .
DSC05197.JPG
DSC05198.JPG
DSC05199.JPG
DSC05200.JPG
DSC08483.JPG
DSC08484.JPG

NICE. that's about what my lake house+retirement house will look like!!!

these pics are what the digs look like for now...

View attachment 137628

View attachment 137629

View attachment 137630

View attachment 137631

View attachment 137632

and she's got heat, there ya know, guy.

View attachment 137634

this one is for @commando1...thanks Stan!!! :thumbsup:

View attachment 137633
That's a sweet setup... You must have good meat:D
Reserved for any and all Floridians........ :poke:
They were building my shop at the time so they provided their own privy as the outhouse had been removed and that hole filled.
Woohoo... I qualify for the "private crapper"... is there a "gold key"?

Back