MINT lower door panels for '78 NYBS four-door

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for all four lower door panels for a '78 NYBS. Prefer silver or any other light color, but they MUST be perfect, as in NO tears, rips, or holes of any kind. I've tried the derby sites, and many (not all) of those guys seem to be pretty flaky and really could care less to deal if you are not a derbier. All four of mine have small cracks that really distract from the car, IMO.

IIRC, the lowers from '75-'78 all will work.

Whatcha got?

Sidebar: Patrick: You still need the EGR Delay? If not, I think I'll throw it on ebay?

I think the connections were corroded. I cleaned the contacts and grounds, and it seems to be functioning fine, despite the potting material being gone. So, I'll pass for now, thanks.

Ebay it goes then. Saw a NOS one listed for $150 so it's got to be worth a Happy Meal at the least.
No bug screen, eh? Damn!

Posted via Topify using Android

And still looking. ANY color is fine, but they have to be in near-mint condition with ZERO craks or holes. Silver, grey, white, or any light color is preferred.

Try Vans Auto Salvage in Waupun WI. They got in a 77-78 NYB four door from AZ. if I remember correctly. The interior is saddle beige in color but I cannot remember if the door pannels are as good as you want. Good Luck.

have 3 of the 4 in white in NW indiana

Welcome aboard physcojimmy9!

I've heard a lot of good things about you and your C-Bodies from Mike with the 1978 Spanish Gold Newport in Indiana.

I'm glad you made it FCBO!

Jimmy, I've sent you a PM as well as a phone message, waiting to hear back from you on the door panels.

I came across a white 77 new yorker and a red 75 imperial today. Left the guy a note that I am interested, the frames look bad but they were tarped. I will let you know. I am trying to find a decent 74 thru 78. I know you guys need parts. Trying bro.

A lot of nice ones out there, Dano. The problem is most of the sellers have Barrett Jackson fever.

Posted via Topify on Android

The correct term is Barrett-Jackson Derangement Syndrome, or BJDS.

Dano, let me know what you come up with, thanks. Also need a trunk lock w/keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back