SOLD misc model cars, Fury, Johan, ERTL Scout, etc, for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury fan

Reaction score
Contact seller
More pics here, any models other than those listed here are long gone:
1aaa - Models For Sale by Fury Fan

You Michigan residents should note that the ambulance and Scout are door-decaled for Troy, Michigan.

None of them are perfect, however they are not gluebombs, all have decent glass and will display pretty well. Many of them need some re-gluing of frames, interior tubs, etc, but that's just as well if you plan to re-paint.

Prices are based on somebody buying just one, if you want more I'll drop the price. ( I do not really want to make 6 different packages!) Send me PMs and we'll go from there. Paypal preferred for speed.

67 Fury III (Johan model, not a promo) - body was never painted, chrome is shiny, has Hemi engine (missing the fan), the frame/bumpers/body need glued back together. Might be missing hte headlight lenses, but being a Johan I don't know if it is supposed to have them. Does not have the stock parts, WYSIWYG. Biggest flaw is hte crack in the rear bumper. $35

65-66 Cadillac bambalance (Johan model) - might be missing a few medical detail items, not sure, good chrome, body not painted, glass good, rear door/hood open, biggest flaws are 1 Olds Starfire hubcap and pass-side door decal boogered. $25

71 Plymouth Sebring (1/24 Monogram) - probably the roughest of hte bunch but still worthwhile. Paint is fair at best, bumpers painted, undercarriage was modified, missing steerig wheel, front TS lenses and some underhood stuff. $10

Scout (ERTL) - very nice shape, decals good, no real flaws at all except it's not shiny and the glass is a little dusty. $20

Pinto (MPC?) - pretty rare, I suspect, and decent overall, underhood seems to be missing some stuff but it might just not be a detailed model? Looks like only 1 layer of paint. $15

62? Pontiac Catalina (AMT)- well built except for wrinkling of paint on roof, but barely catches the fingernail. I painted this one myself and it's been clearcoated and is pretty decent. You could sand the roof, paint it white and this car would look good again. Front wheels are posable except they are independent of each other (and that's how the model was designed!). The missing front fender chrome thingy is taped to the underside of hte hood. $20

upload_2016-10-27_15-3-49.png

upload_2016-10-27_15-29-16.png

upload_2016-10-27_15-27-43.png

upload_2016-10-27_15-28-47.png

upload_2016-10-27_15-30-27.png

Last edited:
I've got the same ambulance, if anyones interested, could put them both together to make up for any missing parts. Mine is mostly assembled. Unpainted and decals still on the sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back