Mopars at big daddys

The smart phone has outsmarted me too... there's a few folks around here who know I don't know how to work it either. I bought the "no memory" model, a few pictures and it's done.
I have about 2600 4-5MB pics on my phone, and the microSD card is less than 1/2 full

They've come a hell of a long way. Not long ago when 30 pictures filled your memory

When forced into buying a smartphone due to circumstances beyond my control, I at least picked a phone that posts pics properly oriented regardless of how I hold it... :rolleyes:

we are back home and tried to sort out our stuff.

It was great to meet many friends from FCBO again.
We enjoyed talking to Will, Tim, Zac and many others
Unfortunalty I missed Stan and Jeff I just saw his car.

Carsten

we are back home and tried to sort out our stuff.

It was great to meet many friends from FCBO again.
We enjoyed talking to Will, Tim, Zac and many others
Unfortunalty I missed Stan and Jeff I just saw his car.

Carsten
I was bummed out that I kept hearing "you just missed Carsten"

I currently have a Galaxy Note 5 and will upgrade next September when the Note 9 is released.

$1000 for a dang phone....

I definitely need this technology as evidenced during my most recent month long hospital marathon. I was able to execute my banking and pay bill's through my phone, communicate and execute operations for work, keep up with the pain in the *** short term disability requirements and of course and most importantly keep up with my FCBO friends.

I’d be lost without mine, just the same Bob. It does everything for me. Computer, phone, pay bills, txt, alarm clock, camera, and so on.

I bought a iPhone SE a couple months ago. Brand new from Verizon for $200. It does everything I need and has a 12MP camera. The SE is basically a 6S model in a 5S size case.

I went to the iPhone after the last "bulletproof" android died. That was the third one in a row for me that became a drink coaster so I begrudgingly bought a cheap refurbished iPhone just to try. There was a little learning curve, but I liked it and then upgraded to a new phone when the OS in the old one became obsolete.

A couple things I've discovered.... There are deals on new phones without buying into the company plans. They may be last year's model, but you can weigh the differences. The other is there are deals on Amazon for "refurbished" phones. Again, not the latest and greatest, but it doesn't matter that much.

Back