Mopars at big daddys

I had to close her back up after being judged... I hate the way open hoods/trunks ruin the body lines... THANK YOU AGAIN, Mr C!!!
PB120064.JPG

My hood is always closed at the shows.
X3! These cars weren’t molded from clay with the hoods up in the design stages and I have yet to attend an engine show.

Thanks for the pictures Jeff!

Pretty good turnout on Sunday.

How .any cars do you think were there each day?

Dang, my B3 NYB would be a perfect collage between Jeff's and Stan's cars. Let' see....1,000 miles due south. Maybe next year.

:bs_flag: no fun in that

Maybe not for you, but I had a ball last year heading for the Garlits Meet on the Auto Train. Party all the way down and all the way back. I had breakfast and dinner in the diner, met some great people, avoided I-95 altogether and put fewer miles on the car.

Jeff: How many times did you get "Nice Caddy"?
I got three. WTF? It's a Mopar show, kid.

One kid stopped me as I was exiting. He wanted to see the headlamp doors open and close... :realcrazy:

Mandatory hose pic:
PicsArt_11-13-10.52.47.jpg

Last edited:
The Auto Train is your friend, Bob.

Unfortunately, it doesn't run from Baltimore. I checked into once and there is only one route from Florida to....

I definitely would do that if it is available. You re in Maryland, do you know something about the auto train that I may have missed?

Unfortunately, it doesn't run from Baltimore. I checked into once and there is only one route from Florida to....

I definitely would do that if it is available. You re in Maryland, do you know something about the auto train that I may have missed?

Bob: The Auto Train leaves from Lorton, VA, which is about a fifty or sixty mile drive from Aberdeen. It leaves at around 4:00 PM and arrives in Sanford, FL the next morning at around 9:00 AM. There is one stop for a crew change in Spartanburg, SC - otherwise its non-stop all the way. Last year, I drove down to Lorton from Germantown in about an hour. Went first class in a sleeper. Meals were included in the first class fare. Also, you don't wanna try to sleep in a coach seat, BTW.

Back