Movies with Fuselage Body cars

Mean%20Streets%20pic%202.jpg

Sugarland Express. Spielberg's first non-TV movie. There is a classic 360 degree shot, taken within a c-body police car, that happens within a moving vehicle with dialogue. Technically magnificent shot.

Sugarland Express. Spielberg's first non-TV movie. There is a classic 360 degree shot, taken within a c-body police car, that happens within a moving vehicle with dialogue. Technically magnificent shot.

I agree 100% plus based on a true story.....my favorite sceen is is at night and a couple of local town cops waiting for the group to come thru town with the camera panning the dual big block exhaust in the cool night air...both audio and visual is excellent

I agree 100% plus based on a true story.....my favorite sceen is is at night and a couple of local town cops waiting for the group to come thru town with the camera panning the dual big block exhaust in the cool night air...both audio and visual is excellent

You will swear you can also smell the unburned hydrocarbons in that shot. The unmodified 440 just doing what it does but eager for more, like a strong horse pulling at the reigns.

The movie has something about a kidnapping, a desperate couple, Goldie Hawn's breasts, something, something...

I dunno... I watch it for the cars. Shows up on Netflix and Amazon occasionally.

image.jpg
VANISHING POINT
iconic early sequence kowalski delivering '71 TX9 Imperial to Denver
'70 Challenger heading West to 'Frisco

Back